♥ Foııoωεґ

Tuesday 17 April 2012

College LIfe ♦

Hey Bud
Im back to here again
First time update blog at penang
so pity
i didnt use my own laptop
havent buy yt
now
me at sch's internet lab

This week no classes
but other course gt
just pro. chef none

my first semester start by next week
schdule very loose

mon ~ 2pm - 6pm
tue ~ 2pm - 6pm
wed ~ 9am - 12pm
thur ~ 9am - 12pm & 2pm - 5pm

just like this

free right?
compare to secondary sch
haha
really college life

bt today
I ald start boring
dont knw want to do what
at my room nothing can do
just a square living area for me
so bored
I have to spend my life for 2 years and 4 month at this square area
rescue me PlS!

oh GOD

everything use money
I gonna bankrupt d
hw?

haizz!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...