♥ Foııoωεґ

Saturday 14 May 2011

These dayss ♥

recently``
I face my mid year exam
start from last mondy until week after next week
haizz
still gt 11 papers to go
1 word``
sufferrr``

why??
coz i hvnt prepare enough
haizz

faill soonnn

especially my BIO + SE
these 2 subject ald take
haha``
BIO``
dont knw what the question ask for
simply write
as long I happy
haha

SE``
hoho
in paper 2 
the answer that I write is the note that i remember only
I dont care what the question ask for
as long my paper is fully complete
haha
essay question ``
simply write
I copy the question infront and paste on it
haha
2 hour 45 min
i just use 1 hour to answer
and the least
I sleeping
yeah``
haha 

To all teachers``
plz be ready to right my papers
dont faint and do get heart attack

yeeling`
you  are very bad prefect
haha
i admit it``

yesterday
I took my addmath paper 1
25 question
I blank 4 
cuk cuk cuk cuk``
blank 4 nt mean that I know to answer all the 21 question
some I simply tiang 1
hiazz
B ~~ fly ald
C ~~ coming 
God ``
pls bless me 
dont fail my addmath is enough ald

My math``
wuwu T_T
very sad
why??
coz nt enough time for me to calculate in my paper 1
haizz
i aim 35 above 1
now 
sure wont ald
haizzzzz``
saddddd

I most hate the equation of graph 
WTH``
I always cant answer IT``
sad sad sad``
in math and addmath too
seldom i will get correct
some more nw``
the addmath
omg``
sin cos tan cosec cot sec``
wtf``
haizzz 
haizzz

must study hard ald
if nt my future very suffer 
BOOK``
i will try to "eat" u ``!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...