♥ Foııoωεґ

Saturday 27 August 2011

School Leavers ♠


Ytd start 
my classmate all busy with taking photo 
for all the Form 5 leavers 
this photo hv to public in the magazine 
haha``
excited to see me inside the book

ytd ``
b4 take with teacherrr
ald start ss in the class 
our
handsome + cantik + gedik
camera woman ``
alifah``
sayang ku
haha 
she the 1 who bring camera 

the some of oic v take ``


when Miss Ng non-stop asking v to sit down
but me still posing xDD


all chinese student 



my best partner 


me ``
as a prefect plying teacher's IPHONE in class


Me n Aina Zaki 


My lovely pic ``
3 gila Friend 

After that
v take at the form 3 block thr



502 



502 


seem like finish SPM``
but not``
T_T

last``
v take at the co-op thrrr

me and my syang ald gila and syok


'marry' me 


the last pic v take <3

and 2day still gt go lake garden take``
more photo pls go to 
Alifah Adnan's album

^^ :P :)


  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...